1 Million Dollars

Friday, November 28, 2014

Get your discount target gift cards online!

I was very excited to see target gift cards 10% off today from 6am-12pm in store.  I normally buy them for 3.5% off at cardpool, so that was really good deal.  Because of our normal spending of $300/year I decided to swing by my close target and grab them. But then I was told something great! You can buy them on target.com.   This is better because you don't have to waste gas or time out on black friday.  In addition, if you have a discover or chase freedom card online purchases are 5% back.  In store my best cash back offer is 2%.  In total, I saved over $20 for next years spending.  That is worth a few minutes time for me.  How about you?

So for you east coast people, you online have another hour.  If you shop at target, go get this deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment